View Single Post
LSLundy

Old July 26th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Is it possible to add a new snippet type called something like Floating Tool Tip or something similar?

What I am imagining is a snippet where you can add a short piece of text - perhaps long enough to hold the short description of a spell, or maybe the description or a quick reminder about a specific NPC or place that, when you hover your cursor over a link - either in the text or in a created link, it would display the tool tip you entered.

The reason I'm asking for this is I just finished entering every spell from the Pathfinder main rule books into RW and had to create a LARGE number of relationships between the spells and the casting classes that can cast those spells - several thousand, at least. This has DRASTICALLY increased my save times and how long it takes to pull up the relationship panel to create a new one.

By having a place to enter the tool tip and knowing it would display, I could eliminate most of those links because the information I need - short spell description and spell casting block would be on hand.

Last edited by LSLundy; July 26th, 2014 at 01:15 PM. Reason: typo
LSLundy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote