View Single Post
Ian

Old February 14th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaskedFerret View Post
Character Layout issues:
I am running Hero Lab Online mostly on a laptop. On the Character selection screen, there is only one column of characters. However, there is a great deal of unused screen real estate. Could you please expand the number of columns of character entries, so that people with large numbers of characters with wider screens don't need to scroll as much?
This is on our immediate to-do list to go along with NPCs and monsters. We'll be revamping that whole page to work with much larger numbers of characters, along with different organizational schemes (probably "tag" based, with different ways to view/filter tags you've set).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaskedFerret View Post
Settings:
Hero Lab offers the ability to set default settings for each game system. Could the same feature be added for Hero Lab Online? It is annoying to have to go back each time I create a new character and set it to be a Starfinder Society character.
This is something we're also thinking about, both for this kind of use and for broader settings like with the tag-based views I mentioned above.
Ian is offline   #7 Reply With Quote