View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old July 30th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
Well if you go to manage categories and scroll down to spell, you can duplicate it or create sub-categories with the tools icon beside spell
I can do that but it does not seem to fit having the parent article (low, middle, or high magic) identified as a Spell/Power and then a container under that having the professions and then sub containers with the actual spells for each profession. Whereas those same spells are aptly identified as a Spell/Power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
What would a link to a category point to?

Maybe you want a link to container level list instead?
The issue is I already have all the skills input and if I can move them to a "Skill/Ability" Container then I would be adding an unnecessary level to the tree as it is. Attached is a screen shot. BTW, attaching screenshots is a real pain on these forums, it can only be so big, then it has to be certain dimensions.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RW Skills.jpg (165.9 KB, 20 views)

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #4 Reply With Quote