View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old July 30th, 2017, 11:27 AM
I am in the process of adding the Masks book from Engine publishing to RW. In truth I wish I did not have to do this but I am not sure when the content market will be open, when exactly Masks will be available, and how much it will cost (I will not be paying full price for this PDF again).

So, has anyone here added Masks to their RW?
If so what section/category/container did you put it under and how did you organize it?

Right now the best place I can find for it is in the Characters category under the General Characters Article. I also want my players to have access to this for character inspiration.

Edit: Maybe I should move the container under Mechanics Sources instead, but a "General Characters Article" makes sense in a way....
What makes more sense to you all?

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).

Last edited by Madmaxneo; July 30th, 2017 at 01:05 PM.
Madmaxneo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote