View Single Post
Vargr

Old July 25th, 2017, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmaxneo View Post
I see no format toolbar in the "Mechanics Reference" under the "Race/Species" tab. The only option on that tab is a button labeled "Modify Category" with a blue arrow on it. There is an option to "Create new Race/Species article" but I wanted to include the tables for race info on the tab. Clicking the "Modify Category" button doesn't help either.
The format tab in the ribbon will appear when a topic is in edit-mode and your cursor is in a snippet.

Otherwise it will be hidden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmaxneo View Post
I just noticed something.
I can't seem to find a category for Experience Guidelines and Leveling up. Is there a category for this that I missed somewhere?
I don't know - I guess it depends on the system RW is set up to use.

But if you need a category you can always make one. I do that a lot.

But beware of the pitfalls of doing so - especially relevant if you are going to make content that should be useable by others - or if you plan to import other people's content.

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #12 Reply With Quote