View Single Post
Bidmaron

Old March 6th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Well, one thing I wanted to point out is for those artistically-challenged folks looking for high quality tileable wilderness maps. There is a kickstarter here, called Meanders 2 that I have pledged in (I missed Meanders 1, but I can catch up now, and I did support his numinomicon coin factory). He has structured it with a wide variety of entry levels, and with a very modest level, you VIP treatment, meaning you can add on map sets at the same price as the kickstarter at ANY POINT downstream.

That was an important point for me, because, as a fantasy gamer, I calculated that I needed 35 add-ons above and beyond the core material in order to sate my map desires.

Anyway, having done his numinomicon, I can attest to the quality of his material, and I think it's worth a look.

Oh, one of the cool things about it is that you get component-level graphics that you can use to make original maps of your own beyond the tileable ones in his sets! And you can do commercial work with those if you want (there are a few limits on what you can do with the tileables, so if that is your interest, best to study up on what you can do for commercial use).
Bidmaron is offline   #14 Reply With Quote