View Single Post
EightBitz

Old January 20th, 2018, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Galen View Post
Humm, "Hate" is abit strong... more like jaded disappointment at years of "soon" with little to show for it.

And I do appreciate the info on HLO (for the community as a whole, I really don't have a use for HLO but always have a use for your insight.. Especially HL code), but it's unfortunate that it has to come this way than for LWD to provide support to those community questions, with similar / timely answers. Generally, LWD responds but only when the pot is nearly boiling over. (In general, Ian, Joe, Liz, Rob, and BJ for a moment have all had a turn at quelling those fires).

But even at that, I do understand they are reluctant due to the barrage of questions that would certainly follow, but LWD owns a part of that by creating the culture of silence in the first place.

To steer back on thread, All still waits for the progress of the content market and how that will move both on (and offline) Realmworks & Herolab in the (hopefully) not to distant future.

My two CP
DLG
BJ, having been promoted to VP, has stated her goal to improve communications. She has hired a new communications manager just for this purpose. I imagine he's still being trained and brought up to speed.

I'm expecting to see more and better communication in the near future.
EightBitz is offline   #280 Reply With Quote