View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 5th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
I did the research - here is a direct copy and paste from the Hero Lab Buy page:

"Importantly, the SRD differs from the rules presented in the Player’s Handbook, Dungeon’s Master’s Guide, and Monster Manual. It omits certain options that appear in the full rulebooks (e.g. certain spells, feats, etc.), so those options can’t be included in Hero Lab. Thankfully the free D&D 5E Community Pack provides all the missing pieces that you’re looking for. (Get it today!)"

It clearly says "all" the missing pieces are within the Community Pack. I did the research and I would suggest the stretch in the truth IS the fault of Lone Wolf.

I didn't come here to start a fight, I was expressing my disappointment with the lack of "all" that is promised on the buy page.
As @ShadowChemosh asserted above, it's been my understanding that everything from the PHB, DMG, and MM has been added to the Community Pack. Since that's explicitly the framing of the paragraph you quoted, I believe it's accurate for us to say "all". If you're seeking content or mechanics from other supplements, then I have no idea whether something is or isn't included in the Community Pack. That's entirely at the discretion of @daplunk and his band of hard-working volunteers, and it's a moving target, since new stuff keeps getting steadily added.

Since I'm only tacitly familiar with D&D 5E, and not at all familiar with how D&D 5E works on the iPad, I can't offer any suggestions here. However, I'll flag this thread to someone who does know the answer. Hopefully, he'll be able to point you in the right direction tomorrow.
rob is offline   #20 Reply With Quote