Thread: beastmen bug
View Single Post
Sheerkhan

Old April 11th, 2006, 08:56 AM
as far as my experience goes, only rules lawyers are so prickly about things the way you guys are. i didn't come here for debate on this. everyone in the NYC community i know has no problem relying on roolzboys rulings, even in the GW shops. and that's alot of people.

the roolzboys rulings are legal when other sources, say a tourny judge, says they are legal. and since this has happened, they are legal.

if you agree that the fur should go with armor, then you must be agreeing with the roolzboys. guess they aren't wrong 100% of the time, huh?

also, why would people want to play with such rules lawyers? what kind of fun can you have being so petty about the rules? it is obvious that most people, common sense, agrees with one reading of the rule. so, that's how most people are gonna play it. the GW rulebook itself says you must interpret many situations yourself. this is one of them.

anyway, even here 4 out of 5 of the opinions agree with me. so, i made my own fix, posted it for others who are interested, and now i will take my leave of this thread.
Sheerkhan is offline   #14 Reply With Quote