View Single Post
JustinThomason

Old September 13th, 2014, 01:22 PM
My go to would be Evernote. With Evernote you can create a shared notebook with your players and they can add to it either via the Evernote website, the desktop app, or a smartphone app (it's incredibly cross platform). The downside is creating a shared notebook where the "sharees" can edit the content requires a premium account. It's not terribly expensive, but it is a subscription fee. I already have a premium account, so it's not a major issue one way or the other in my case. If you like the platform, the other option would be to have folks send you the content via email and you input it into Evernote - this would allow the shared notebook to be read, and you wouldn't need a Premium account.

The other option that is readily available and free would be Google docs. You could set up a shared Google Drive folder with your players, and they could either collaborate on a single document, or multiple documents if that makes more sense. The built in Headings and Table of Contents functions can keep it
quite organized. It also has the benefit of allowing individual documents to be shared selectively if secrets are needed to be maintained for some reason.
JustinThomason is offline   #2 Reply With Quote