View Single Post
SAbel

Old September 8th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Orewashinigamiza,
(now thats a a type full) I am using the program EditPad Pro to do the programming, I have the masterskills in a file but I am not sure how to get them into the program, I have not made teh insight tracker work yet (thats a stage two item, for work when the system does leveling up and journals ect)
All schools, families, clans have tags in them. Here is an example of the Hida School included the Green is not active in the program
to break down the screen
Orange is for the XML to read/look
Blue is screen print text
Green is not "seen" in the program.

** of course as I look at that I do not have a tag for the school I have the Clan tag and "start" which was an attempt to have starting equipment load But auto load items cant be deleted off of a character so that has been set aside for now
I do have a compset for schools.

* I am up for any help people can give me to get this running. The best would be if AEG would say that they would like to work with Lone Wolf as the other companies have and then the Pros could make short work of this But AEG does not see the value in having a character generator, storage, tarcking, in game management program. YET but I keep hoping.

When everyone is ready to rock we can all start cracking code.

Sean
Attached Images
File Type: jpg L5R.jpg (168.5 KB, 31 views)
SAbel is offline   #14 Reply With Quote