Thread: Razor Coast
View Single Post
Silveras

Old February 11th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
This is something that none of us thought of. And it's apparently nothing the Beta team has thought to try, either. There is currently no good way to handle this, and the only way I can think of to solve it right now would entail unpleasant changes to both RW and HL. I'll have to talk to Colen about this, but it's not likely we'll solve it before the CM launch.
I'm pretty sure I said something about this a while ago.. but it may not have been conveyed clearly as to what the issue is.. it wasn't a formal bug report (pre-dates that page's availability, if I recall correctly).

But, yeah, this close to the CM launch I am not expected an answer as part of the CM launch.

The issue often comes up in the context of asking "how do I have multiple configurations"... which the "template" portfolio works for now. That will not work to allow launching alternate configurations to create new files from Realm Works, but using HeroLab to create them independently then loading them into a snippet isn't THAT MUCH more work.

The more likely people to have issues are people doing something exotic to implement house rules... and I have no idea how large or small that population is (as Farling mentions).
Silveras is offline   #10 Reply With Quote