Thread: Razor Coast
View Single Post
Silveras

Old January 26th, 2017, 10:36 AM
The latest Pathfinder for HeroLab has content from Frog God Games for their Razor Coast release. Razor Coast included release on Realm Works as a stretch goal in the Kickstarter, which was reached.

I assume that at least some of the reasons why the Razor Coast content in HeroLab is now available for purchase is in support of the integration.

However, as reported in the HeroLab Pathfinder forum, it appears that those who have the files directly from Frog God Games have a duplication issue with content in the files that are part of the Pathfinder HeroLab package.

I'm mentioning this here in case there is a relationship between the appearance of the HeroLab content and the expected release of the Realm Works content.

As it stands right now for HeroLab, I have a separate copy of the Pathfinder game system in which I have loaded multiple sets of files for Lost Lands content received from Frog God Games as part of various kickstarters.

The sources in the Configure Hero screen show the integrated packages for Razor Coast as disabled, as I have not purchased them from LWD.

Assuming that the core Pathfinder game system will launch for content in the Razor Coast Realm, this will not work for me (and, presumably, for other backers of the Kickstarter(s)). I would need Realm Works to launch HeroLab with a different game system than the default Pathfinder -- the one with my Lost Lands content.
Silveras is offline   #1 Reply With Quote