View Single Post
Griffonbait

Old January 22nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
Hi all,

While new to this forum, I have been a product user since Army Builder 2. I don't have a Kickstarter account, nor a Facebook account to ask these questions. If the devs/managers monitor these forums it would be good to hear information from people who actually know what is going on.

Months ago I was initially skeptical about the benefits of Realm Works (RW) over what I currently use (OneNote), however, I was taken aback by the Kickstarter video presentation and the features displayed that I am now a convert and looking forward to using RW.

A couple of questions that will not stop me from buying RW when it does come out.

1. Will an Alpha Wolf backer, who receives top tier cloud service for the life of the account, expect to pay any costs associated with the cloud service over the life of their account? (By costs I mean things like: subscription costs, upgrade costs to improved/additional services in the future, data storage costs associated with the amount of data stored on the cloud service's HDDs, etc.)

2. No mention has been given to costs associated with major/minor version releases in the future. Do you provide unlimited lifetime upgrades of the Realm Works product for all who purchase it or are all Kickstarter backer levels expected to pay for future software releases or are you looking at a licensing plan similar to ArmyBuilder?

Cheers,
Griffonbait
Griffonbait is offline   #1 Reply With Quote