View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old May 16th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starman77 View Post
Source 'FRCS' - Reference to non-existent parent source 'pFRCS'
Source 'MagicofFR' - Reference to non-existent parent source 'pFRCSSupp'""
It looks like you are missing the source file for forgotten realms. I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the faerun content.

Quote:
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spDomiPer4'
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spMindP5FR'
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spFeeblem5'""
I have never seen errors like those. That is for a wondrous item.. Um Cephalometer i think... They have three spells that can be used and have a duplicate field sDC.. I cant think of what could cause that. But I will look into it. In the mean time if you want to try and fix yourself. it is in Underdark.user.
-----
Problem diagnosed:
The wondrous item 'ioCephalom' has three bootstraps, in the most recent update something caused duplicates of fields attached to those bootstraps. If you go into the editor, in the Underdark.user. to the wondrous item listed and remove the sCL field that says MAXIMUM. It will compile. I will try and upload a quick fix for this tomorrow (later today). But, to be truthful I dont know if what I change on my end will stick or if the extra field will be added back. I shall see.

Last edited by TobyFox2002; May 16th, 2016 at 09:04 PM.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #35 Reply With Quote