View Single Post
Lucid

Old October 13th, 2014, 04:23 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the replies. I really appreciate that you all took the time to answer my question; I realize now that it was fairly basic. It's just that this program is so daunting to me in this moment. I don't know what's possible and what isn't, and I've tried to sit down with the manuals, but it's just not clicking for me.

Forgive me, I know this is a little selfish, but as long as I have your attention -- how would I go about creating a source file that appears in the configuration menu? I thought that the *.user file I created for the campaign served that purpose?

Also, is there an option to re-open the menu after a character is already made? It's unbelievably frustrating to make a character only to later realize that I really don't like the way the power effect names are automatically listed (or worse, that I could have turned them off, but didn't.)

And -- last one I promise -- I tried to spend a little time picking through the forum before I just started asking questions flat-out, and I swear I saw a few people mention that we're not likely to see a function that would allow us to copy and paste powers, whether within one character or from one character to another. Maybe I'm just losing my mind, but I seem to recall someone mention that there was a workaround? Something about using the library tab instead of the powers tab?

Anyway, I just wanted to express my appreciation for the replies on this post. I understand that you don't owe me any answers and if something I asked about is in one of the manuals, I'm perfectly willing to go back and pick through it. It's just...I feel like I should get this, but for some reason, I keep getting overwhelmed by the amount of information and the apparent complexity of XML.
Lucid is offline   #5 Reply With Quote