View Single Post
Lucid

Old October 7th, 2014, 05:39 PM
I apologize if this question has been answered elsewhere. I'm still struggling to make sense of all this stuff and I was hoping you all might be willing to help me out?

I'm trying to use Hero Lab to create an old World of Darkness style campaign setting using the rules for Mutants and Masterminds. Earlier, when I used the Fate editor, I seem to recall that I not only had the ability to create new skills, but I could exclude the skills that came pre-installed into the program. Unfortunately, I can't seem to do this with M&M 3rd Edition. Am I missing something, or is it just built this way?

I don't intend to make any dramatic changes, but I would like to be able to exclude some of the descriptors and possibly re-name a handful of skills (i.e. create a new skill and then exclude the old skill from the menu.) Is this possible?

Also, there are a lot of items under the gadget guide and power profiles updates, and while it's possible to filter the list so that all I see are the powers in the core book, it would be really helpful if I could just create a group with the pre-made powers and gadgets I use most, or at least exclude some of the powers and gadgets that don't fit with the setting.

Would any of this work?
Lucid is offline   #1 Reply With Quote