View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 12th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Wanted to add some additional information regarding the data sets I can post. The guy that runs d20pfsrd has asked that I not post anything unless its OGL or CUP. So anything put out by Paizo is safe but other publishers and WotC can fall into the non-OGL stuff. For example the Eberron races I converted can't be posted and even the Spellless Ranger from Kobold Quarterly can't be posted as they are Non-OGL.

Something I am trying to start is that anything I create currently will be getting a new Simple Thing called "Version History" and another one called "To Do". These are located under the "Simple" tab in the editor. This allows for a place for the editors to record who was the author of the file, when it created, and a way of contacting them. It should also be used for others to mark any updates/changes they make.

The "To Do" list should be used if you have stuff that is not currently working or competed. This could be because its beyond your current skill level or could be something currently can't be done do to limitations in HL.

So before submitting your files if any editors could create the above it would help myself and the community out as a whole to try and keep track of the files floating around.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; July 12th, 2010 at 01:00 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5