Thread: Weird error
View Single Post
Noctivagus

Old April 3rd, 2014, 09:38 AM
No, there was no error message at all. Everything else works fine, and all the custom merits I've added over the years are still there and available. It's only the default merits that won't show up.

I installed the player-made God Machine addon located in this forum information about three weeks ago, and that installed fine. But even with that, I backed up my .user file before I made any changes. Resetting the original .user file had no effect. But I didn't think it would as, even after installing the God-Machine stuff, HeroLab worked just fine.

I did, however, just enable the Datafile Debugging option under the Develop menu, thinking that maybe that might yield some additional information, and it gave me this error:

Attempt to access 'focus' pick from script when no focus exists
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'EvoDetails' (Eval Script '#2') near line 4
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'EvoDetails' (Eval Script '#2') near line 7
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'EvoDetails' (Eval Script '#2') near line 9
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'EvoDetails' (Eval Script '#2') near line 4
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'EvoDetails' (Eval Script '#2') near line 7
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'EvoDetails' (Eval Script '#2') near line 9

Could that be related?

And to be clear, it's doing this same thing for all the characters I've made in the WoD dataset. Could my Core WOD package corrupted somehow and only affected just the merits?
Noctivagus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote