View Single Post
SAbel

Old July 13th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Khan,
I would be the one that has been working on the L5R files and well to start >>> Iam not a programer<<< so its SLOW going. I started the 4th edition conversion of the work I had done for 3 and 3Rev. I have a few threads out there that keep up my progress, but I have nto worked on them since April with programing.
I have attempted for years now to get AEG to sign up with HL and lonewolf so that the Real Pros could do the work, but AEG does not have an interet in nor the people to work with Lonewolf. Near the end of 2nd they had begun talking over the idea but the person incharge at AEG was laid off when the company downsized and shifted it focus, since then they have no interest. I went the forums and meet with a large amount a resistence to character generation systems and most people wnated nothing to do with the idea.
This has made it a personal goal to work on them and I have hit a few major blocks in the road, due to my own lack of abilities. I will again this year stop by the AEG both at Gen-Con and try to speak with someone important there about this topic but most of the important people from AEG are not at the both and are hard to contact. It would be of great help if you also voiced your desire for this to come to fruit then it woudl not just be crazy me
SAbel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote