View Single Post
JDCAce

Old February 2nd, 2018, 07:20 PM
EDIT: Apologies for asking this. I searched the forum for this question a couple weeks ago when I first got this message and found nothing. I hadn't realized a thread had started since then.

I am having an issue logging into Realm Works. I have contacted support, but I haven't gotten a response in two weeks, so I thought maybe someone here has seen this error.

This is the first time I've used Realm Works since I tried it in beta testing. I was able to get my username and password recovered, and I redownloaded the client. The first thing the client asks me is to log in, and I can't do anything until I do so. When I put in incorrect username/password, it tells me so. When I put them in correctly, I'm given a dialog box asking for my birthdate, postal code, and country. After I enter these, an error displays:

The information update failed with error code: Error -1.

I moved since I originally backed this on Kickstarter, so I thought it expected my old postal code, but that gives me the same error.

As it is, I cannot use Realm Works at all, since even offline use requires me to login. Have any of you seen this error?

Last edited by JDCAce; February 2nd, 2018 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Added EDIT at top.
JDCAce is offline   #1 Reply With Quote