View Single Post
zarlor

Old July 11th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marroon69 View Post
Wonder if there has been any ETA on this update to SWADE?
We've not been given one, but this one has been a major re-code and essentially it's all just one programmer doing it (and not even as his day job, I don't believe!) At this rate, though, we still don't even have the physical books for SWADE from Pinnacle so I'm not too anxious. I'm content with CC taking all the time he needs to get it right for us. In any case I do know that Lone Wolf has had some really bad experience in the past with given what seemed like reasonable estimates for a project that (inevitably) went long and some folks can't seem to understand how estimates like that, especially in the software industry, and got very, very upset. So I think their policy ever since has been to simply not give out any ETAs at all, that I've seen.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #75 Reply With Quote