View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old July 23rd, 2017, 05:24 PM
@Vargr and @Grey Mage thanks, I think that is the route I am going to take. Read below please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
I have 2 sets of topics/articles.

Under ethnic groups I have topics that detail my worlds ethnicities of humans, elves, dwarves and halflings. In the mechanics reference I have the more crunchy stuff about each race, including a section detailing specific racial features common to each ethnicity.

This way a reference to Hinthon links to the Group:ethnic topic about the Hinthon elves while a more general reference to elves goes to the mechanics articles. Players building a new PC can look at the mechanics article to get the crunchy details the need, and if they want, follow links to get the rp details on the various ethnic groups.
It all makes sense and I agree.
But for #4 in my OP: I wanted to create a table in the Race/Species tab under the Mechanics Reference that has all the stat mods and other race info (racial skill ranks, abilities, etc) in it. Vut there is no way I can add a table or content to this.
Is there a way to add any content to the parent for the Race/Species tab?

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #5 Reply With Quote