View Single Post
TemporalVengeance

Old August 31st, 2010, 07:25 AM
I honestly, want to be able to select my Homeland and also have it add that homeland's language into my default language (which is possible), however I fear that by adding it into the factions, that it'll also show up when creating a PFS character. I'm afraid that while creating a PFS character, I'll forget that Ulfden is not a valid faction and choose it accidentally. Is there a way to make the Factions option show up when creating a regular character and display the homelands options and if the Society Content is checkmarked, have it ONLY display the factions from PFS?

Previously, I just created a whole mess of races for each different human race (which sorta made my race screen explode) and had the additional languages auto-add when that race is selected (for instance if I selected "Human (Ulfden)" Skald would be automatically added as a default language). Should I just continue to do this now that the Golarian languages are part of herolabs are built in or is there a way to do what i want in factions?

Last edited by TemporalVengeance; August 31st, 2010 at 07:27 AM.
TemporalVengeance is offline   #11 Reply With Quote