View Single Post
staks

Old May 10th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I can understand things must be hectic for you trying to do so many systems! Well nobody really knows, but with the information rackham has released we can almost assume the following -

C:AoB will be the one game for both systems
Rag2 at my guess is the preview of C:AoB played at 1000AP
C3 may have a cult following once the game changes, but all profile cards will have changed, so any future releases won't be playable in the current C3 rules. I guess this is good news as far as updating data files for you!
Just a C:AoB file im guessing

Anyway thanks for the answer

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebutcher
Will C:AoB meld Confrontation and Rag?
Will there be a Rag after C:AoB is released?
Will there be much interest in C3 after C:AoB is released?
Will I need a C3 file, a C:AoB file, and a Rag 2 file?
Will I drive myself insane trying to upkeep three different files for basically the same game?
These are the questions that keep me up at night wondering what I got myself into many many years ago....
So, the short answer: I'm mainly working on the C3 files, while I will be revisiting the Rag files to Rag 2 when the FINAL rules come out...if they do.
I'm also kicking around the AT-43 files. If you've looked at that game you'll notice some insanely different composition rules between what is in the AT-43 rulebook and what they released in the previous CH. Different enough that the data files would need to be redone if the army books went one way or the other.

Sorry, bit of a rant, but Rackham has been driving me crazy lately with their "new rules every year" schedule!

Cheers!
staks is offline   #3 Reply With Quote