View Single Post
SAbel

Old December 22nd, 2009, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Start by defining an identity tag group on the schools. Then you can assign the school identity tags to the equipment and skills that are conferred by the school. If a particular skill is provided by multiple schools, the skill receives tags for each school that is applicable.

Once this is done, you'll be able to instantly identify the starting equipment and skills based on the selected school simply by checking for the appropriate tag.
Okay So I have attempted this but I am not able to figure out how and were I can Defining an identity tag group, as in which files do I need to go into and what all do I need.

I figure a tag would look like this for the school Hida, some problem may be that I use sk for skills ids and eq for Gear id.
skill
<tag group="Start" tag="skHida"/>
equipment
<tag group="Start" tag="eqHida"/>

I am having a problem finding out were and how to define the tag group AKA "Start" would be the group for all starting equipment and skills.
Once I figure out how to properly add tag groups that will go a long way to help me in define other areas such as groups with in skills (high skills, low skills, ect) Spell types, advantages and disadvantages that are cheaper for some families ect.
SAbel is offline   #12 Reply With Quote