View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old July 29th, 2017, 08:02 PM
1. Is there a way to create a link to a Mechanics Reference Category? I want to create a link directly to the Skill/Ability category for a bunch of snippets I created on character creation but it will not allow me to create a link to that category.

2. I would like to start adding the spells of the system I use to the Spell/Power sub-category under the Abilities category. It seems easy enough to just click the add button. But, first there are 3 different articles spells fall under, they are: Low Magic (cantrips), Middle Magic (regular spells), and High magic (arcane stuff, not for the masses). Secondly under Middle magic there needs to be a section for each profession (class) and each spell would fall under a single profession or more.

I would like to have the first sub category under Spell/Power be something other than the base Spell/Power article like maybe a General Gameplay article.

RW does not allow one to create an article like that under Spell/Power category. What work-arounds has anyone here come up with?

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).

Last edited by Madmaxneo; July 29th, 2017 at 08:05 PM.
Madmaxneo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote