View Single Post
unforgivn

Old February 20th, 2011, 06:09 PM
I'm still working on converting StarWars D20 into the system, and I've made good progress. The only base classes that remain unfinished are the two Jedi classes. At 7th level they get promoted to full Knight status and are granted a free feat from a small selection of Jedi-specific feats. I would just add a 1 to the bonus feat table for level 7 and call it done, but per my and my STs interpretations, levels in these two classes should stack for the purposes of acquiring this feat.

So I made a class ability called "Jedi Knight" and assigned it to both classes at level 7, and sure enough, when I add any combination of those classes totaling 7 levels the ability lights up as intended. I intended to finish up by copying the code from the Combat Trick rogue talent to add the feat, but I get "Linkage pick 'table' not located for current contect" when I add a level of either of these classes.

As far as I can tell I have the bonus feats section of each class set up as the rogue, so I'm really not sure what HL isn't liking.
unforgivn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote