View Single Post
charlieluce

Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:01 PM
I'm not sure how complete it is, but the source selection screen lists the following --

Rules Supplements: Adventurer's Vault, Adventurer's Vault 2, Arcane Power, Class Compendium, Dark Sun Campaign Setting, Demonomicon, Divine Power, Draconomicon, Dungeon Delve, Dungeon Master's Guide 2, Dungeon Master's Kit, Eberron Campaign Setting, Eberron Player's Guide, Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide, Forgotten Realms Player's Guide, Heroes of Shadow, Heroes of the Elemental Chaos, Heroes of the Fallen Lands, Heroes of the Feywild, Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms, Into the Unknown: The Dungeon Survival Handbook, Manual of the Planes, Martial Power, Martial Power 2, Monster Manual 2, Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium, Neverwinter Campaign Setting, Open Grave, Player's Handbook 2, Player's Handbook 3, Player's Handbook Heroes, Player's Handbook Races: Dragonborn, Player's Handbook Races: Tiefling, Primal Power, Psionic Power, Red Box Starter Set, The Book of Vile Darkness, The Plane Below: Secrets of the Elemental Chaos, The Shadowfell, Underdark

Adventures: Beyond the Crystal Cave, Dragon Magazine, Dungeon Magazine, E1 Death's Reach, E2 Kingdom of the Ghouls, E3 Prince of Undeath, FR1 Scepter Tower of Spellgard, H1 Keep on the Shadowfell, H3 Pyramid of Shadows, Halls of Undermountain, Hammerfast, HS1 The Slaying Stone, Madness at Gardmore Abbey, Marauders of the Dune Sea, P1 King of the Trollhaunt Warrens, P2 Demon Queen Enclave, P3 Assault on Nightwyrm Fortress, Revenge of the Giants, Seekers of the Ashen Crown, Tomb of Horrors, Vor Rukoth, Web of the Spider Queen

The last centrally supported version of the 4e files are the ones downloaded from within Hero Lab; I know there are/have been various projects to fix bugs or add material to the files but there is little or no coordination between the projects.

Our group has been playing 4e using Hero Lab for a couple of years now and have our own set of modified files; I can give you a link to those if you want to try them out.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote