View Single Post
dungeonguru

Old December 7th, 2017, 04:13 AM
I think they'll always show up in the HL race tab since they are the original state that you're applying a template over. What you'll notice is that if you loop through the TypeTags and apply Hide.TypeTag it will remove it from the printout and other outputs. I don't think you can totally remove those from the HL "edit mode" you are in.

Edit (further thoughts): I think that the OverType tag that templates push was originally supposed to work like the abReplace tags - which turn off abilities that have a bootstrap condition looking for the tag (some of the tiefling variants have this). At one point the rumor was that Templates weren't fully implemented - not sure if that's still the case but it might be worth putting a HL bug report in asking for clarification. But, if you were willing to touch every creature to add a bootstrap condition to the type and typetag bootstrapped items by looking for a specific tag, the Race tab would work like you wanted it to.

Last edited by dungeonguru; December 7th, 2017 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Added thought
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote