View Single Post
zarlor

Old May 17th, 2017, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
I was able to add some new buttons to the Editor... You'll still have to add tags and such for Skilldie on Skills and any additional info on each bootstrap, but this'll make it easier to add multiple Racial Properties, Racial Abilities, Edges, Hindrances and Skills to Race, plus some other goodies. I added some of these same buttons to a few other places. (Creatures, Factions, and Groups)
Nice! I know one of my requests has been to improve some things to make the Editor easier to use, but that's a pretty nebulous request. These kinds of specific changes, though, are more of the kinds of things that I think will be really helpful in making things a little less intimidating for folks new to using the Editor. I just haven't had the great ideas on specific ways, like this, to do that so seeing other folks come up with them and being implemented is really awesome. Thanks CC!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #158 Reply With Quote