View Single Post
jboweruk

Old July 25th, 2012, 03:31 PM
It doesn't have to make sense with GW, about half the rules changes from 5th to 6th make less sense than dropping an H-bomb on your own capital city.

My take is that yes they want to do some kind of over priced builder on the over priced I-Pad themselves and then inflate the price beyond what is sensible knowing folk will either have to do that or give up the hobby. I for one refuse to buy anything Apple just to continue playing 40k or any other GW game, so if the worst comes to the worst I would urge everyone using AB to boycott them in protest if they continue with this totally anal attempt to shut down a perfectly reasonable system. If they want to cause problems then in my humble opionion I really think it would serve them right to lose far more than they stand to gain, and if they continue like that it would truly be a benefit to the world if they went the way of a lot of other companies lately ... To the wall.

Rant over, sorry guys but I think GW are getting above their station in life now.

Last edited by jboweruk; July 25th, 2012 at 03:35 PM.
jboweruk is offline   #27 Reply With Quote