View Single Post
Eretas

Old January 7th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
So note once you get the first errors HL has gone into safe mode so opening a .por file won't work.

I know how to fix one error. You need to remove the file "ImprovedWeaponFinesse.user" as that is in the Basic Pack now. I have fixed the install for next release to automatically remove this file. Until then you will have to manually remove it yourself. Sorry! See FAQ#5 here to find the folder that stores the file.

The other files appear almost as if you have duplicate version of your .user files? What HL is telling you is that you have the same "Thing" defined multiple times. Most likely from different files. So in example the file "spell_open_slots.user" use to be called "PFRPG_Spell_open_slots.user". So if you have both those files in your data folder HL will give errors. Is this what happening?
You got it all right... I have plenty of .user files. Should I delete them all and reinstalled your pack?
I remove all user file that did not begin by PFRPG. What should i do with the ImprovedWeaponFinesse.user?

Last edited by Eretas; January 7th, 2015 at 05:51 PM.
Eretas is offline   #1086