View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 6th, 2015, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
Actually, isn't there a Samsaran racial ability of this nature, as well?

Since I am not experienced with the editor, I am not sure if either of these abilities are available to copy...
The Samsaran race was part of a supplemental data package, so it is highly doubtful you just make a copy. One thing I have to do when doing official files for Pathfinder is to make a copy even though I can't save it, and then write down all the scripts and timings and all the pertinent details for the item in question. I will then modify it to fit the race I'm working on. However, if you just need to use the existing ability it can usually just be bootstrapped. If it's a bootstrapped ability I don't think it will throw a validation error for not having the supplemental license as bootstrapped racial abilities are usually left unsourced.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #1085