View Single Post
babyberg

Old December 17th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
Couple of things I have found. I do understand that creating this data file without an official FAQ or errata is most difficult given the poorly worded and vaguely structured grammar of the 7th edition Skaven book. I honestly do appreciate the effort you have put in as I am sure there were very many head scratching moments.

1. Warlords cannot be given magic armor like the enchanted shield and should be able to.
2. Storm banner is not one use only (please dont turn this into a debate thread. Until a FAQ is released the english version is not one use only. If you have an actual link to an official GW ruling please post one).
3. Warlord mount Pox rat should increase the unit strength value by 1.
4. The Screaming bell and Plague Furnace should increase Unit Strength by 6 not 4 as they are both mounts for the Grey Seer and Plague Priest respectively
I've also found something about Jezzails. They are no more skirmisher It's bad, but yeah... So it should be changed....And I don't know if it's worth to mention it, but the plague censer have the special rule called : ''plague disciples'', so it might be good to ad it into special.

And thanks hakoMike for the link, it helped me a lot!

And also, thanks a lot Robert, so much time saved, I really appreciate your effort for giving us armybuilder files that fast!
babyberg is offline   #18 Reply With Quote