Thread: Currency Edit
View Single Post
Aaron

Old September 11th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Alright, so the value of a dollar, in comparison to the base currency is .05, which puts it between CP (.01) and SP (.1). This means you're going to define USD in the slot currently occupied by SP, and shift that currency and every greater one up 1 slot.

Click on the "Currency Details" button for your mechanic, and fill in the rows as appropriate (I'll include a picture to make things clearer). Note that for the weight of a dollar bill, I did a google search for how many dollars to a pound of weight and got an answer of 454 (which I rounded to 500 to get an even weight of .002 lbs per slip). Of course there are larger denominations than 1s (like 5s and 10s, and 20s), but for simplicity I leave those out (you could totally add them as their own currencies if you wanted, or declare some other weight if you want to assume the larger denom are just there making things as a whole lighter).

Anyhoo. Assuming you just add the one currency, the base coin will have moved from slot 3 (the default) to slot 4, so in the "Base Coin Slot" for the mechanic, enter 4.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Currency Example.jpg (215.9 KB, 19 views)
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote