View Single Post
Parody

Old March 28th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
We've already put together a fair number of tutorials that cover a lot of the core functionality of Realm Works. And we have more tutorials planned. But the big problem we face is that work on new tutorials is in direct competition with work on new product features, since it's members of the dev team that are creating the tutorials. So it would be extremely helpful for us to get your feedback on what tutorials to work on next.
(Emphasis mine.)

My vote is to stick to working on the application(s) and don't bother with making more tutorials for now.

I am the type that prefers to explore a program, then read or search for specific answers, then be taught, so I don't usually bother watching tutorial videos. They go so slow in comparison to what they're trying to show. I watched a couple of the Realm Works ones just to see what you'd put together, and didn't find them any different.

I'd go more for a blog if you want to have a way to show how to do something, with perhaps videos later for the most popular questions/missed techniques/etc.

Last edited by Parody; March 28th, 2014 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Sigh. I seem addicted to capitals sometimes.
Parody is offline   #9 Reply With Quote