Thread: A single Arrow
View Single Post
Globetrotter

Old November 4th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Rather than ticking down 40, sell the 40 back. That will keep your WBL correct.
I will have to try that. I honestly did not think that would be an option since you cannot choose how many you can buy.

So, to clarify, if I want to add 5 +1 bane evil outsider arrows I find, I need to go to the weapons tab, click add magic or masterwork, add custom, select 50 arrows, configure them and buy them.

Then select the arrows I just added and try to sell the amount I didn’t pick up in the first place to get the correct amount.

Every time. When I find 5 different types of arrows, when I find a few bolts.. or any ammunition that I run across that I have to craft as sets of 50... but I cannot find or buy a smaller amount. Is that right?

Yes, I’m aware I could create a custom item in the editor (which is impossible for me to understand- which is why I bought this program) and then share that custom item with everyone in my party so they can do the same, if we can figure out how to export the edit and bring it into 6 other computers, not to mention ththe iPads.

I am guessing you should at least see the point I’m making. Why can’t you just not add a single arrow to the game?
Globetrotter is offline   #4 Reply With Quote