View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 4th, 2018, 06:34 PM
I just dug up the character sheet for V20 Dark Ages and it looks like the skills can be changed out with an eval script on the skills based on which source tag is enabled, at least until I overhaul how skills are done via tags later.

I think aside from skills and modifying the Generation background this system I built should easily support Dark Ages as well. I should be able to just add a source for it and leave the data entry to you guys.

I'm only building the structure file, I am not doing the full data entry as I don't possess all the books in the line, that will up to the community to get done. However, the structure file now supports Werewolf, Mage, and Vampire. I got the main mechanisms built and it flows smoothly.

V Dark Ages support will occur, the skills will be an easy fix. Based on the character sheet you only need me to add Discipline Techniques, which is just one new component from what I can tell. The skills I can crank through this week. I may even get the overhaul in this week if I have free time for it.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; March 4th, 2018 at 06:45 PM.
RavenX is offline   #14 Reply With Quote