View Single Post
coyote6

Old September 28th, 2014, 07:48 PM
FWIW, in case it helps you figure out the cause of the problem: I was getting the exact same errors on two different computers today. I tried the renaming the pathfinder folder trick on this PC, and it cleared up the problem.

Some files must have had duplicate entries, though. I had a portfolio with a character that had the weapon Radiance, from the Wrath of the Righteous, and I had noticed that there were two Radiance entries in the magic item list the last time I updated the character. Tonight, after renaming the folder & re-importing all the PF stuff, when I opened that portfolio, HL reported "thing not found" for the version of Radiance I had added to the PC. I checked the magic item list, and there was only one Radiance listed.

The Pathfinder_OLD folder has about 38 files more than the Pathfinder folder. Comparing the two, the OLD folder has an AP073_The Worldwound Incursion (CB-Mythic).user, a AP073_The Worldwound Incursion.user, and an AP073_The Worldwound Incursion_Players.user, while the newly installed version has just AP073_The Worldwound Incursion (CB-Mythic).user. The other WotR PF entries are similar -- the old folder has both (CB-Mythic) and plain files, whereas the new version has just the CB-Mythic files. Think it was those files that caused the problem?

We'll see what happens tomorrow with the other PC I use Hero Lab on!
coyote6 is offline   #945