View Single Post
AncientOne

Old July 19th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
I'm loving this sheet - the previous version was excellent; this one is even better! Thanks for putting in the work on it.

I've got a custom archetype generated to make a Gestalt character. It's based on the Oracle class, and for some reason I can't get the sheet to pick up her spells. It prints the number she can cast per day, but won't print the actual spell names or descriptions.

I think I've tried everything in the way of turning options on and off, and have tried it both in IE and Chrome.

I'm attaching a copy of the portfolio and the custom files I used to make the character.

Not sure how to find/attach the generated XML file. I tried to attach the .html file but it's not an allowed attachment type.
Thanks!

BTW, to get the generated XML file, just go to "File -> Save Custom Output" and select the "Generate XML file" option. The XML that gets generated is the same XML that custom sheets are built from. This is easier to debug sheets from than .por files, because the .por file may depend on Hero Lab packages that I don't have.

BTW #2... my response time will slow way down this coming week, because I'm getting on a plane for Iceland this afternoon.
AncientOne is offline   #7 Reply With Quote