View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 4th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fionavar View Post
Hi there I am getting a whack of errors with the Feb 1 updates. What packages should I have? Just the GM Mythic Pack and nothing else? My context is a GM and would like to make sure I have everything in place without duplication:

Currently Installed:Community Bestiary 2.25; PCP 3.2, 3PP 1.2. PBP 3.4. Hotfix 2.25
I don't know "why" but the installer is not "moving" all the files to the new names. So we get this duplicate issue set of errors.

So my suggestion for you is to start HL go past the errors and then go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates". Sense you have nothing but community stuff delete them all including the Packs. So ALL Community Stuff gets deleted.

Then if you have "Mythic Adventures" you can download "Pathfinder GM Mythic Pack" else download the "Pathfinder GM Pack" which contains the Basic Pack. Then you also can download the Campaign Pack and the 3PP Pack and install those again.

You should be good to go as all previous files where removed so the installer will not have to do any 'renames' during the install.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; February 4th, 2015 at 04:42 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #64 Reply With Quote