View Single Post
Fenris447

Old December 7th, 2020, 09:31 AM
I've got the class variant features and spells from Tasha's completed and uploaded. Note that the files also have some of the racial variant features included, but they are not complete. If you want to grab the files, head to my branch on our GitHub to find them.

Files to download/copy/replace:
Once you've got these all downloaded or updated (see instructions below), you'll want to choose either the Tasha's source or the new "Show Tasha's Variants Tab" options in the Configure Hero screen.
  • COM_5ePack - Helper Things.user
  • COM_5ePack_TCoE - Spells.user
  • COM_5ePack_TCoE - Variants.user
  • COM_Source_110 - Optional Rules.1st
  • COM_Source_110 - Sourcebooks.1st
Optional Files
The PHB file makes the new Primal Companion play nice with the original Beast Master; if you don't choose to update it but still select the new companion feature, the both the old and new companions will be added to the character. The SCAG spells just update them to the new versions from Tasha's/Errata.
  • COM_5ePack_PHB - Classes.user
  • COM_5ePack_SCAG - Spells.user
Copying/Updating the files
Click on each of the files at the GitHub, then open the same file on your computer in Notepad. If the file doesn't exist on your PC yet (like the files with TCoE in the name), you'll need to make them first. Copy the full text from the GitHub version and replace the entirety of the file on your computer. Save that file.

I found a bug/mistake/problem!
Great! This is prerelease material, so the more we find, the better. Tell us as much as you can by logging an issue at the GitHub.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; December 8th, 2020 at 05:57 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #845 Reply With Quote