View Single Post
Senko

Old December 20th, 2022, 05:59 PM
That's a shame. I'd buy them as well especially a mythic one

EDIT
I'm trying to recreate a third party ability (sphere's of power) to increase the number of talents in a seperate tab. Specifically the sphere arcanists moldable talents however they seem to have created them since its an archetype by not using the custom abilities option. I've tried to increase them using primary, secondary, tertiary, quarternary and quintary abilities as well as class ability range and value. The last two did allow me to select moldable talents but not change the number I had. So I tried to track down where they came from.

The sphere arcanist does have a bootstrap to cSoPMoldableTalen or moldable talents and that has a bootstrap to cfgSoPMoldTalents which contains the following script . . .

field[cfgLevel].value += hero.childfound[cHelpArc].field[cTotalLev].value
var bon as number
bon = field[cfgLevel].value + 1
bon = round(bon/2,0,-1)
field[cfgMax1].value += bon

I'm fairly sure this is saying to calculate the total arcanist level and assign a number of moldable talents equal to half that total. However changing it doesn't seem easy to do if I for example change cHelpArc to the archwizard it'll either fail or create a new tab for that class. Does anyone have advice on how I could get archwizard to increase the arcanists moldable talents by 5 when its as far as I can tell a hardcoded ability you can't add or subtract from like normal magic talents?

Last edited by Senko; December 20th, 2022 at 09:20 PM.
Senko is offline   #1222 Reply With Quote