View Single Post
CelticREI

Send a message via AIM to CelticREI Send a message via MSN to CelticREI Send a message via Yahoo to CelticREI

Old February 1st, 2011, 11:59 AM
Instead of making multiple posts for each of these I'm combining them into one post.

1) Is it possible to add to the Special Tab the Dodge DC for when a power has Area put onto it as well as a Dodge failed/Dodge passed toughness DC instead of the failed DC all the time? It seems like a simple thing but many newbies get confused only seeing one DC there when they put on Area. (Something like: "DC Dog ##, DC ##/## (Succeed/Fail)". I believe would clear most things up)

2) When you add Permanent to Enhanced Ability it is -1/ instead of -0/ as it should be

3) With Summon (And Duplication) when adding Multiple Minions extra it creates that many minions for ye to make when it should only make 1 (as they are all the same kind) unless ye also buy the Variable flat (which I noticed ye don't have as one of the top 'in green' things that point out extras/flats/flaws that are relevant to the power)

4) If ye change the Gender in the Personal Tab to Female it will still say "He's now PL x with x spent PP." when making entries on the Journal Tab.

5) If a "normal" PC (not a construct) takes their Stamina to "---" (-10, Absent Ability) adding ranks of Growth won't increase their Toughness.

6) Ye are unable to take your traits down to "---" (-10, Absent Ability) via Enhanced Trait power (for when a hero say has an Alt Form of a Robot and thus would lose Stamina). It allows ye to give it an unlimited number of negative levels, but it won't ever get to the "Absent" state.

Thank ye for all the work ye folks are putting toward making this program awesome ^_^
CelticREI is offline   #1 Reply With Quote