View Single Post
Senko

Old November 10th, 2022, 09:03 PM
Just want to add my vote for mythic spheres to be done when convenient as tis one suppliment I'd definately buy.

Bug Reports as I've no idea where else to post it.

Conuration - Ranged Summoning
Not sure if this is meant to be close, medium, long like other ranged options or just as written close only but either way something is off as you can just keep taking it indefinately. Which means if its a one off purchase for all companions you can keep taking it, if its an option per companion its not letting you select the one to apply it too and if its close/medium/long again you can just keep taking it and it doesn't say this.

Conjuration - Forms not adding to the companion.
Sage and Camouflaged Companion don't add to companion when selected
The sage companion conjuration form doesn't get added to the companion if you take it in the conjuration or magic spheres. From what I can tell poking around in the code it is missing from the companion bootstraps. You can add it manually in the form talents on the companion mode but that uses your 1/0 talent which then generates an error message of being overspent as I can't find any way to add more talents.

Similarly camouflaged companion doesn't add or apply its benefits.

Conjuration - Natural Aspect
Natural aspect if taken multiple times in the magical abilities only adds its effect once to the companion even though your allowed to take it multiple times for multiple abilities.

Conjuration Energy Resistance
The ability say's it can be taken multiple times granting resistance against a different element each time but on the companion tab doing so generates an error message that the ability can be taken a maximum of 1 time.

Conjuration Mage archetype
Doesn't appear to be adding midcaster level correctly e.g. MSD is 11 (correct) but MSB is 0 (should be 11), life sphere heal is 1d8 + 8 (should be 1d8 + 11), spell points is 1 not 11 + CAM and so on.

Light - Permanent light
Everglow refers and requires "Lasting Light" Talent which has now become "Lingering Glow". Same effect different name/bootstrap.

Curse - Permanent Curse
Execration doesn't seem to recognize curse word talents and generates an error even if you have them, or at least the ones I tried with it.

I'll keep looking but I figured I'd post this here as I think this is something which needs to be fixed in the files as I can't change those. For example I can create a second everglow that refers the correct ability but then I wind up with 2 everglows.

Odd report
Not sure if this is a bug, an odd design feature or an oversight but conjurations the beastial form - claw attack requires 2 arms yet you have animals like cats that have claw attacks. Seems like it should be 2 arms OR 4 legs.

EDIT
I should have the most recent version of Ultimate Spheres of Power, Spheres of Might and Champions of the Spheres from Drive Thru RPG, install order was might, ultimate and champions.

I think there's also a general issue with extra companions as mine is showing 7 BAB not 15.

Last edited by Senko; November 13th, 2022 at 12:46 AM.
Senko is offline   #1209 Reply With Quote