View Single Post
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 788

Old April 24th, 2019, 08:54 PM
You might try using the Spell attack weapon and the Spell Attack Adj adjustment to change its name and give it damage.

You change the Spell Name to the cantrip name (I usually leave a space in front so it shows up at the top) and then add the damage (ie: 2d8 acid).

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #6 Reply With Quote