View Single Post
Azhrei

Old January 7th, 2023, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmartin7260 View Post
I also have the character on the Hero Lab iPad app and it also shows my CL as 6. However, when I pull up a description of an individual spell on his spell list it shows the caster level as 7. So while my character's actual CL is 6, his spells are treated as CL 7. Hero Lab on my PC only shows the characters actual CL of 6 but doesn't show any CL (I think) in the spell description. I think that was were my initial confusion came from. Another mark in the awesome column for the iPad app!!
I'm resurrecting this thread because it's 2023 and I am having this problem using the HL app on iPad.

In particular, I've added the "Caster Level" adjustment and selected +1 for the adjustment value, but when I view anything that should be adjusted, such as the SR or CL for a spell, nothing is changed. However, I added a level to my Evoker class and I do see a bump in the SR and CL of evocation spells.

It seems like the list of spells is being restricted when it shouldn't be. If this is already fixed and I'm doing something wrong, I won't file a bug report...
Azhrei is offline   #10 Reply With Quote