View Single Post
zarlor

Old March 12th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Sorry to bring this one so quick on the heals of the v2.0 update but I ran into several things that I think were somewhat major that needed fixing and a bit of functionality that I wanted to add.

Fixed in v2.5
Added portfolios for encounters for the Red Harvest Campaign (under your portfolios directory in the DLNoir directory)
Added .45 rifle ammo
Fixed weapon separators and other gear that was accidently hidden
Added Confusion as a valid Voodoo power
Fixed Ammunition weights
Fixed AB (Miracles) Edges to include Voodoists

For v 3.0 I'm thinking of adding in portfolios for the rest of the Plot Point encounters in the main Noir book. Mostly because I'd like to prepare it for Realm Works integration eventually and Noir seems like a good one to test for that. It really increases the size of the file (although in part that's because I also included some pictures from the book, where appropriate) but I am curious if anyone uses Hero Lob for handling encounters like that (it's using the View -> Tactical Console or Ctrl-T if you prefer keyboard shortcuts). If anyone does do any testing with that please let me know how it goes and if there is anything that should be fixed or modified to make it better.

EDIT:
Fixed in 2.6
Fixed references to abilities that were from the Companions add-on.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; March 12th, 2013 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Added v2.6 fixes
zarlor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote