Thread: Factions
View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old November 27th, 2016, 11:53 AM
I'm going to submit this as a bug, but am also posting here in case others have come across this and can shed some light on the issue.

I am unable to use factions with a portfolio created on an iPad and e-mailed to myself to edit and print on my PC.

I created the Emerald Enclave faction in the Editor and I see it in all my PC-created portfolios, old or new, but not on the one I created with the iPad version.

I note that the editor says that the "use renown" option must be selected to enable factions on the background tab, but there is no such option that I can find anywhere, including in the portfolios that display the factions section. I assume that this option would appear under the Configure Hero (CTRL+K) window, but it does not.

I will note that I get an error when loading the iPad-created portfolio that reads "Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Lost Mines of Phandelver'". Seems strange that the iPad has content that is not available on the PC, but I wouldn't think that the lack of this adventure's data files would affect the ability to select factions.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #5 Reply With Quote